|
One server - two watchers
|
|
19-05-2022, 21:54
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
One server - two watchers
I have been running MinimServer for a while within a Docker environment and have a full license which is activated. I have been using MinimWatch on a Windows 10 PC which has resulted in the following License information:
Linux (Docker) 2022-05-01 08:36:57 UTC Today I have acquired a new Linux based laptop and have installed (only) MinimWatch on this laptop expecting it to use the same license to access the existing MinimServer installation. This doesn't seem to have happened and I have now used up another license slot with the following details: Oracle Linux Server 7.8 2022-05-19 20:27:34 UTC Why ? To be clear I only have ONE MinimServer installation. Surely it is the server installation which is licensed not the MinimWatch installations ? I have now used up my 3 license slots due to an old Linux Docker installation (2022-01-26) which I can't remove due to having redeployed, rather than restarted, the original the Linux Docker server installation. I do wish there was an easy way to remove these spurious licenses when this happens, but you have told me in the past this isn't possible. Do I need the 'new' Oracle Linux Server 7.8 license and can it, and the Linux Docker 2022-01-26 version, be removed ? Chris |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 19-05-2022 21:54
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 19-05-2022, 23:19
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 20-05-2022, 10:01
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 20-05-2022, 12:34
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 20-05-2022, 18:32
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 20-05-2022, 20:07
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 21-05-2022, 10:58
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 21-05-2022, 14:10
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 10-06-2022, 21:37
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



