Post Reply 
New user - help with directory structure?
18-05-2022, 20:49
Post: #10
RE: New user - help with directory structure?
(16-05-2022 09:27)simbun Wrote:  If you're not going to play the files on anything apple related then I think you're probably good to go, but I don't think FLAC is natively supported on any apple system - I assume because they didn't create it - so you may be making life more difficult for yourself.

I don't understand what you mean by "on a Mac, Flac is not supported".

I am fully Mac equipped, and fully Flac, and I am having no issues whatsoever to play flac files on my Mac. It can be by streaming minimserver with the Linn Kazoo Mac app, or playing directly the file with native QuickTime player when the file is on my Mac; not to mention VLC. Some people are also using Audirvana (which I don't like, for the same reason I hate Roon).

So, sorry to mention, but what you asserted is totally wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: New user - help with directory structure? - lyapounov - 18-05-2022 20:49

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)