|
Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it
|
|
17-04-2022, 08:22
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it
PS: Just started playing with MinimServer - and it does solve the issue I had with other Media Servers:
When in the client mconnect I choose Browse -> By Genre -> Chamber Music I expected to see all albums in this genre (from which I then would select one), but instead with another Media Server I got all songs in this genre. Pretty useless. With MinimServer whereas I then can choose -> Albums and then I see all albums in the Chamber Music genre. Wonderful!! Thanks for MinimServer and thanks @simoncn for helping me out with my config issue! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - halloleo - 16-04-2022, 13:16
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - stefano_mbp - 16-04-2022, 15:58
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - simoncn - 16-04-2022, 16:58
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - halloleo - 17-04-2022, 08:13
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - halloleo - 17-04-2022 08:22
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - tommyrot - 17-04-2022, 14:58
RE: Trying MinimServer, but mconnect can't see it - simoncn - 17-04-2022, 15:16
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



