|
alphagroup on melco?
|
|
30-03-2022, 11:36
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: alphagroup on melco?
(30-03-2022 10:52)simoncn Wrote: Alpahabetically grouped indexing is only available for tag names in indexTags as these are the tags for which an index selection is available. It sounds like you don't have AlbumArtist in indexTags. Thanks Simon, I had used the preferences that were configured on the Melco as default. AlbumArtist does not seem to be configured in indexTags. This is what is configured by default: Album_Artists:Album Artists, Composer, Work, All Artists, Orchestra, Conductor, Ensemble, Performer, Choir, Date, Genre What exactly do I add? I don't want to create a mess Tx |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
alphagroup on melco? - jacobacci - 30-03-2022, 07:38
RE: alphagroup on melco? - simoncn - 30-03-2022, 10:52
RE: alphagroup on melco? - jacobacci - 30-03-2022 11:36
RE: alphagroup on melco? - jacobacci - 30-03-2022, 11:38
RE: alphagroup on melco? - simoncn - 30-03-2022, 12:12
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



