|
Download "Not Allowed" Error
|
|
21-02-2022, 16:09
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2022 16:37 by tommyrot.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Download "Not Allowed" Error
Hi all,
I seem to be unable to download any of the updated packages on this URL: https://minimserver.com/downloads/index.html I accept the terms in the resulting pop-up, but I receive an error in the pop-up which simply says "Not allowed". It's followed by the text of the target URL, but the link is inaccessible. I've tried Firefox and Safari (on Mac). Same problem on both. I can't quite see what's wrong. Can anyone please help? Thank you. T Update: I am able to download packages using Brave (a chromium-based browser). So, this looks to be a browser issue. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Download "Not Allowed" Error - tommyrot - 21-02-2022 16:09
RE: Download "Not Allowed" Error - simoncn - 21-02-2022, 17:40
RE: Download "Not Allowed" Error - tommyrot - 21-02-2022, 18:42
RE: Download "Not Allowed" Error - simoncn - 21-02-2022, 21:27
RE: Download "Not Allowed" Error - tommyrot - 21-02-2022, 21:33
RE: Download "Not Allowed" Error - simoncn - 21-02-2022, 23:21
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



