|
Denon DNP-F109 seek problem
|
|
15-08-2013, 10:42
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem
(15-08-2013 00:29)simoncn Wrote: As far as I can see, this Wireshark capture doesn't show the control point browsing to the MP3 track before selecting it for playing. It seems to start at the point where the track is selected for playing. Could you upload another Wireshark capture showing the browsing activity only, please? I repeated the test with the same setup and uploaded the Wireshark trace to you ftp. This is what I did this time: I browsed in BubbleUPnP to the MP3 file and selected it to play on the Denon. I thought i did the browsing step for the previous trace also. It may be that in my first attempt BubbleUPnP used it's own cache for browsing, so it didn't show up in the Wireshark trace. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - winxi - 13-08-2013, 19:10
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - simoncn - 13-08-2013, 23:08
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - winxi - 14-08-2013, 22:08
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - simoncn - 15-08-2013, 00:29
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - winxi - 15-08-2013 10:42
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - bubbleguuum - 15-08-2013, 12:00
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - winxi - 15-08-2013, 12:18
RE: Denon DNP-F109 seek problem - simoncn - 15-08-2013, 17:27
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



