Post Reply 
string index out of bounds exception error
22-12-2021, 22:44
Post: #10
RE: string index out of bounds exception error
(22-12-2021 22:25)aspaceintime Wrote:  
(22-12-2021 21:05)simoncn Wrote:  The fix for this problem is available now in MinimServer update 207.
I just tried to install and I got an error - Incorrect date & time on line 199 of played-files.txt. I can delete line 199, but is there a way to add line numbers so I don't have to count to 199?
I deleted line 199 and now the error moved to line 197...It looks line is same error as before:

2021-12-22 14:01:46.068 /Volumes/music/CD Rips/Lennerockers, The/The Lennerockers and Friends/12 The Lennerockers feat. Francois Polanski & Thomas Locke Kae
ssens
- Tennessee Whiskey.flac. I deleted it again... and it worked
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: string index out of bounds exception error - aspaceintime - 22-12-2021 22:44

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)