Post Reply 
Minimserver on a Terramaster
03-12-2021, 15:48 (This post was last modified: 03-12-2021 16:03 by dinegredin.)
Post: #1
Minimserver on a Terramaster
Hello,
I'm trying to install Minimserver as a docker container on my Terramaster F5-422 with TNOS 4.2 installed.
It worked but i cannot set the proper media folder

It accepts a folder contained at the root ( ex: /media or /mnt ) but it won't accept a folder inside ( ex : /mnt/media or anything) .
Unfortunately i cannot put my media on those accepted folder ( that are not sharable)
My shared folder is called Musique
I've tried different combination
/mnt/Musique
/mnt/md0/Musique

Minimserver returns always content directory error

When i connect to my NAS via SSh i can go inside my musique folder at this path /mnt/Musique

I'm stuck
As anyone had the same issue ?
Is there a way to arrange miniserver configuration inside the terminal ?

Thanks for your time


Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
   
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Minimserver on a Terramaster - dinegredin - 03-12-2021 15:48

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)