Post Reply 
[Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
18-10-2021, 02:16 (This post was last modified: 18-10-2021 02:18 by imush.)
Post: #116
RE: [Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
(17-10-2021 22:52)imush Wrote:  I upgraded jail and all packages to 12.2-RELEASE-p10

minimserver does not work, and I tried replacing the libohnet zip file with either 3937 or 4280 version from your downloads to no avail.
I am actually not sure if this is from the system upgrade or from the fact that minimserver restarted and tried to upgrade itself.

Any ideas? Do we need a new ohnet compiled?

Never mind, I managed to fix it. It seems that with an upgrade to version 201, a copy of the distribution Linux ohnet is placed in libext/ directory. Once I replaced that copy, it works. I do not remember this step being necessary before now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD - imush - 18-10-2021 02:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)