Post Reply 
Unable to run MinimServer on Mac Mini M1 w/ Azul JVM
13-10-2021, 11:13 (This post was last modified: 13-10-2021 12:14 by Hantarish.)
Post: #6
RE: Unable to run MinimServer on Mac Mini M1 w/ Azul JVM
(10-04-2021 20:39)simoncn Wrote:  I am intending to add native M1 support at some point but at present there is no timescale for this.

You could try launching MinimServer from a Terminal window using the following commands:

cd /Applications/MinimServer.app/Contents/Java
java -jar mserver.jar

This will not affect how licensing is handled. Doing this is untested and unsupported.

Hello,
I downloaded Minimserver in order to try it on a M1 Mac Mini. I installed Java 8 as well, but I encounter the same problem, and get the same "LibjliOpenError" message.
Same error occurs when I launch Minimwatch.
I ran the terminal commande, but it does not work.

I have Azul installed on my M1 Mini, and I don't know how to remove it from the drive, in order to make Minimserver work with Java 8.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to run MinimServer on Mac Mini M1 w/ Azul JVM - Hantarish - 13-10-2021 11:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)