Post Reply 
Question on tags to be used
05-08-2013, 10:43
Post: #2
RE: Question on tags to be used
(05-08-2013 08:47)michel4audio Wrote:  Hi,

Sorry for the very basic question.

First of all, let me warn you that I did not try to install Minimserver. The question comes up by just reading the doc.

Once Minimiserver has been installed, where do I set up the list of tags that I care to be used for intelligent browsing?

For instance, shoud I have a tag called Format to keep track“of CD, Dsd and others, where do I declare it ?

Maybe Minimserver scans all files and deduces all existing Tags for me ?

Thanks

This is described in this section.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Question on tags to be used - simoncn - 05-08-2013 10:43

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)