|
New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists
|
|
18-09-2021, 20:33
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists
(18-09-2021 18:09)simoncn Wrote: In your previous post, you mentioned links to playlists. Please post an example of one of these links. Also, please explain how you originally created the playlists. 1 The playlists were created from my smartphone in the BubbleUpnp software. Minimserver (version 0.8.53) was installed in my old Synology DS 213 NAS. Before changing the NAS I could read the music content without any problem. 2 In my new Synology NAS, I installed: . my music library from my backup; Softwares : . MinimServer in its new version 2; . BubbleUpnp Server (so that my Renderer is Open-Home); . Java 8. In my smartphone: . BubbleUpnp which serves as my remote control; In my computer: . Java 8; . MinimWatch. 3 As I was listening to music, I created Playlists from my smartphone on BubbleUpnp in which I placed the music of my choice. Currently it is no longer possible to play music from these playlists. In addition, the images in the albums are no longer displayed. I hope I have been precise in my explanations and I am able to send you any other information because I know that this will allow you to improve MinimServer in its future versions. Anyway, thank you again for your help. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - MinimSG54 - 16-09-2021, 10:08
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 16-09-2021, 11:29
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - MinimSG54 - 16-09-2021, 20:39
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 16-09-2021, 22:26
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - MinimSG54 - 18-09-2021, 17:32
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 18-09-2021, 18:09
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - MinimSG54 - 18-09-2021 20:33
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 18-09-2021, 21:10
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - bubbleguuum - 20-09-2021, 15:26
RE: New Synology DS118 NAS and old playlists - simoncn - 20-09-2021, 16:24
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



