|
MinimServer package not found
|
|
16-09-2021, 19:24
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2021 19:28 by Budgie.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MinimServer package not found
Hi Simon,
I had to do a fresh install of openSUSE system as I had to change drives etc. (Practice makes perfect!) I have now reached the point where I am trying to install Minimserver and have run into two problems. Following your instructions to the letter I get the captioned error. I now have a red icon in my tray and the log gives me the "not found" message. I found the minimserver in the Lost & Found folder. Have I made a configuration error? I wondered if it was anything to do with license. I think not but when I tried to activate my license I find that I already have three instances. I suspect that the last of the three is the one I have just obliterated with fresh install. I posted separately about the license. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer package not found - Budgie - 16-09-2021 19:24
RE: MinimServer package not found - Budgie - 16-09-2021, 19:38
RE: MinimServer package not found - simoncn - 17-09-2021, 10:37
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



