Post Reply 
Deleting /editing playlists
13-09-2021, 22:51
Post: #3
RE: Deleting /editing playlists
(13-09-2021 19:54)simoncn Wrote:  I presume you are referring to .m3u playlists held on the server, not playlists created in your control point. These playlists are deleted when you delete the .m3u file and do a MinimServer rescan (not a restart). The rescan also removes the deleted playlist from the cache. Can you give an example of the errors and confusing messages you are seeing?

When you do a rescan (not a restart), MinimServer checks the modification date of the playlist and rereads the .m3u file if this date (or the file size) has changed.

It does take quite a long time for MinimServer to resolve playlist entries while doing a rescan or restart. This happens on every rescan or restart even if the playlist has not changed. I am hoping to improve this in a future version of MinimServer.
Yes - m3u on the server

I had multiple instances today where I had folder not found error in the log after I had removed the m3u file from the server - I shall do a further test tomorrow and report back

Thanks for the quick reply

Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Deleting /editing playlists - mike963 - 13-09-2021, 17:13
RE: Deleting /editing playlists - mike963 - 13-09-2021 22:51

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)