Post Reply 
MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7
23-08-2021, 16:42
Post: #7
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7
Succes in trying to reproduce the situation. If I can help, just let me know.

Some additional information:

I think initially (in 2018) I installed MinimServer on Vol 4.

- on 21 august, I de-installed MinimServer (on DSM 6.2) NOT with option "Completelly", but with the other option; With option "Remain configurations files and profiles" / "Remember settings" or something like this. And I de-installed Java 8.
- Then I installed DSM 7
- Then I installed MinimServer on Volume 3. Which result in status "Manually Stopped" after a few seconds.

Maybe the option "remember settings" at de-installation and installing MinimServer on another volume resulted in the status "Manually stopped".

Regards Guus van der Meulen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 23-08-2021 16:42

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)