|
java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7
|
|
23-08-2021, 16:05
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7
You are right that something peculiar is going on. I don't have a MinimServer user that I can see. I'm sure there used to be one, but no longer it seems. Also the Administrators group did not have access to the music folder, which clearly did not used to be the case.
Via SSH I can see the MinimServer user, even though it isn't visible in the DSM GUI: CloudAdmin@Claudia:/$ id MinimServer uid=251953(MinimServer) gid=251953(MinimServer) groups=251953(MinimServer),101(administrators) I guess adding my music share back into the folders that administrators can administer will fix the problem properly. Should I be able to see the MinimServer user in the GUI though? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - the_bertrum - 23-08-2021, 14:56
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - the_bertrum - 23-08-2021, 15:23
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 15:30
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 15:38
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - the_bertrum - 23-08-2021 16:05
RE: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException Synology DSM7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 20:29
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



