|
MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7
|
|
22-08-2021, 16:42
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7
Wow, such a quick response!
In the folder "MinimServer" on my NAS, there is only one folder named "backup", with only one file named "minimserver.config". I don't have a folder "appData". I don't care if I must configure MinimServer. I did not have special configuration specifications. I only had one root (home) folder specified, which contained all my music files (.mp3 and .flac) in numerous subfolders. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 22-08-2021, 12:47
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 22-08-2021, 16:29
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 22-08-2021 16:42
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 22-08-2021, 21:08
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 23-08-2021, 14:44
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 15:20
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 23-08-2021, 16:42
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 22:03
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



