|
MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7
|
|
22-08-2021, 12:47
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
Minimserver 2 status notification on DS918+ with DSM 7.0: Dutch:"Handmatig gestopt" (Eng:Manually Stopped) Where can I find instructions how to resolve this issue? I used MinimServer 2 on my Synology DS918+ with DSM 6.2. I updated DSM from 6.2 to DSM 7.0 - 41890 Before this update, I had to de-install MinimServer 2 and Java 8 from my NAS. I made a backup of my MinimServer configuration (MinimServer / backup / minimserver.config). I did not deactivate my MinimServer licence. I did not think I had one, and I'm willing to pay for a new lincense if nesserary. After updating DSM to 7.0, I installed MinimServer (version 2.0.18.2003) in 'Package Center' of DSM. After pushing button Dutch:"Uitvoeren" (Eng:Run?) of the package MinimServer, I get the message Dutch:"Bezig met laden ..." (Eng:Loading...?). After 20 seconds the text on the button changes to Dutch:"Openen" (Eng:Open?) with status Dutch:"Ingeschakeld" (Eng:Running?). And then within 5 seconds back to Dutch:"Uitvoeren" (Eng:Run?). With status Dutch:"Handmatig gestopt" (Eng:manually stopped?). Maybe this is a licence issue. I think I do not have a licence of MinimServer yet. Where can I find instructions how to resolve this issue? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 22-08-2021 12:47
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 22-08-2021, 16:29
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 22-08-2021, 16:42
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 22-08-2021, 21:08
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 23-08-2021, 14:44
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 15:20
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - GuusMeulen - 23-08-2021, 16:42
RE: MinimServer "Manually Stopped"on Synology DSM 7 - simoncn - 23-08-2021, 22:03
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



