|
How to choose processor type for Qnap TS-328
|
|
18-07-2021, 03:04
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2021 06:05 by Cloudsrest.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How to choose processor type for Qnap TS-328
I'm doing a manual install of MinimServer 2 for our Qnap TS-328. But I can't find the model in the list of "QNAP models and processor types" on the "install-qnap.html" page. Can you tell me how to choose the right processor type to download the MinimServer 2?
TS-328 QST 4.3.4.0644 Thank you! ———————————————————————————- Embarrassed, I found the answer by searching for plex NAS compatibility. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How to choose processor type for Qnap TS-328 - Cloudsrest - 18-07-2021 03:04
RE: How to choose processor type for Qnap TS-328 - simoncn - 18-07-2021, 11:22
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



