|
java error right after first scan
|
|
27-06-2012, 23:16
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: java error right after first scan
Thanks very much for reporting this problem.
I've looked at this part of the MinimServer code, and I've found a problem that could cause this NullPointerException. I'm working on a new release of MinimServer with various bug fixes, and I'll include a fix for this problem in that release. When I have a test build with this fix, I'll send you a PM with details of how to access it. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
java error right after first scan - gevoel - 27-06-2012, 16:54
RE: java error right after first scan - simoncn - 27-06-2012 23:16
RE: java error right after first scan - gevoel - 27-06-2012, 23:46
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



