Post Reply 
[unknown] Artist problem
23-07-2013, 09:00
Post: #10
RE: [unknown] Artist problem
(22-07-2013 22:42)simoncn Wrote:  
(22-07-2013 08:40)scrutney2 Wrote:  Yes, that's what I see. All Artists contains everything, including artists on compilations (I have a lot of DJ mix compilations, which is why I need the Artist index, to exclude compilation artists).

I understand why you need this to work. I am investigating how best to fix the problem. Thanks very much for letting me know about this.

No problem - happy to be part of the improvement process!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
[unknown] Artist problem - scrutney2 - 18-07-2013, 22:37
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - scrutney2 - 23-07-2013 09:00
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - Thor - 09-09-2013, 12:44
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - Thor - 09-09-2013, 17:00
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - Thor - 10-09-2013, 09:03
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - Thor - 10-09-2013, 13:29
RE: [unknown] Artist problem - Thor - 11-09-2013, 09:22

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)