|
The control app thread
|
|
10-05-2021, 21:35
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
RE: The control app thread
(07-05-2021 12:59)DavidL Wrote: are you aware you can do precisely what you want with the BubbleUPnP control point?I have been using BubbleUPnP for years, as my control point of choice for an Android device, and I have never seen any way in which you can change the library browse hierarchy, which, AIUI, is determined by the server. When using Bubble and Minimserver, after selecting Genre, the next choice (1) is from a list of genres. When I choose one genre, the next choice (2) is a list of x albums, x items, Artist, All Artists, Comment. AFAIK, there is nowhere in BubbleUPnP where I can change choice (2) to be a list of artists, which is contrary to the design criteria for MinimServer. Can you elaborate on how to do this? I have never understood what the browse hierarchy method 1 and 2 represents because selecting these seems to have no effect, and I have never seen any help text for these options. Yours skeptically, Marmite Server :: RaspberryPi3B+>Minimserver 2 Control : Android>BubbleUPnP / W11>Upplay / W11>Kazoo / iPhone>Kazoo Renderer: BubbleUPnP Server>Cambridge Audio CXN V2 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



