|
The control app thread
|
|
05-05-2021, 09:03
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The control app thread
I've never heard of Upplay before, and good to see it's actively developed! Might be a decent option for the odd occasion I want to control it from a PC.
(04-05-2021 14:05)MarmiteSandwich Wrote: Upplay is good for managing the queue - deleting, moving or adding items.I haven't had a chance to play with it, but what does it do over what BubbleUPnP can? I'm guessing because you can have one tab per renderer you'll be able to move individual tracks between queues? (04-05-2021 14:05)MarmiteSandwich Wrote: Also good for making a selection using the initial letter - good for a long list of artists' or track names.Using the alphaGroup configuration option in MinimServer will allow you to mimic this. It's intelligent enough to only group items where the resulting index size is greater than a configurable amount e.g 'albums=200' only group albums by first letter if there are more than 200 in my subset. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



