Post Reply 
new setup across vlans/subnets
30-03-2021, 17:41
Post: #14
RE: new setup across vlans/subnets
I'm not going to be able to answer the Volumio questions yet as I use it purely as a UPnP renderer, but I should be able to have a play tomorrow. I'm sure that Volumio will store any playlists within it's own config and not the music folders but I'll have a look tomorrow.
It sounds like your NFS troubles are with the NAS as well as Volumio, have you got it mounted on any other system?

MinimServer just needs read access to your music and it won't be causing any contention, unless for some reason Volumio needs to lock a file but I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.

If you're already using foobar just right click on one of the playlists and 'Save Playlist'. As long as you save it within the music directory or directly above it, it will use relative paths.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
new setup across vlans/subnets - Neo - 27-03-2021, 17:54
RE: new setup across vlans/subnets - simbun - 30-03-2021 17:41

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)