Post Reply 
Please help...subnet and rescan issue..drive mapping
22-02-2021, 13:45
Post: #1
Please help...subnet and rescan issue..drive mapping
I'm at my wit's end.....I'm using a QNap with Minimserver to play music from my Naim NDX streamer. It's been in use for about a year and it's been sweet...sounds great and then..... about a month ago Minimserver stopped working in terms of refreshing. It still works but won't rescan or update library and comes up with a subnet issue. I've tried removing my avast upgraded anti virus incase there was Java issue...to no avail. I've tried remapping and I've got to a point now where Minimserver will see the Qnap and refresh but has re-desgnated as Minimserver (mypc) rather than Qnap as server so it will only work now when the PC is on....and it sees the whole of my PC which I don't want...any ideas?SadHuh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Please help...subnet and rescan issue..drive mapping - sam - 22-02-2021 13:45

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)