Post Reply 
Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
16-02-2021, 14:26
Post: #10
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
(16-02-2021 13:54)simoncn Wrote:  
(16-02-2021 13:28)haggis999 Wrote:  Drilling down from that point listed all the tracks (the four appendix tracks on Disc 3 had their own Work name and so were nested under a single thumbnail that required another tap to display the tracks).

This is the usual display when you have a group within an album. The group corresponds to your Work tag because of your aliasTags setting.

Quote:However, if I selected Items rather than Albums, I was presented with the three Idomeneo-related works I mentioned earlier. Each of those only listed the relevant tracks.

A group is an item in MinimServer, so this is also as expected. Each work would have been an item because of your aliasTags setting.

Those aspects of my original interface for Idomeneo were also what I had been expecting to see and were thus not part of my problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 16-02-2021 14:26

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)