|
Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
|
|
16-02-2021, 03:43
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
(16-02-2021 01:02)Alandbush Wrote:(15-02-2021 23:44)haggis999 Wrote: ....This presents me with the thumbnails for 5 operas by Mozart. If I tap on 4 of these thumbnails, I am taken to a page displaying just that selected thumbnail. I can then choose to make a long press to get 'Play/Queue next/Queue last' options or I can just tap it to open up a full list of all the tracks. This is the expected behaviour. The 5th thumbnail is for Idomeneo. If I tap that I am taken straight to the track listing, which is not what I want. Hi Alan, I am using the Naim app to view MinimServer's browsing tree. This differs for Idomeneo by it not having the intermediate step I mentioned. The Naim app behaves in the same manner on both an Android phone and an iPad. Idomeneo: After making selection as previously described, and getting all 5 thumbnails, a tap on the Idomeneo thumbnail takes me straight to the track listing, which shows a cover art thumbnail for every track. The other 4 operas: After making selection as previously described, and getting all 5 thumbnails, a tap on any one of them except Idomeneo will take you to a page displaying just that selected thumbnail. I can then choose to make a long press to get 'Play/Queue next/Queue last' options. It is only a second tap (instead of a long press) that will then take me to the track listing. In this case, the track listing only has one thumbnail at the top. Does that make it any clearer? If not, I will try to make some screenshots. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 15-02-2021, 23:44
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - Alandbush - 16-02-2021, 01:02
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 16-02-2021 03:43
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - simbun - 16-02-2021, 09:47
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - simoncn - 16-02-2021, 10:27
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 16-02-2021, 11:37
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - simoncn - 16-02-2021, 13:09
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 16-02-2021, 13:28
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - simoncn - 16-02-2021, 13:54
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - haggis999 - 16-02-2021, 14:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



