Post Reply 
Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
16-02-2021, 01:02
Post: #2
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting
(15-02-2021 23:44)haggis999 Wrote:  I have just realised that one of my opera CD box sets is not being displayed by MinimServer 2 in the same manner as all my other opera recordings. My browsing selections are as follows, using the attached MinimServer settings.

Classical library > Sub-Genre = Opera > Composer = Mozart

This presents me with the thumbnails for 5 operas by Mozart. If I tap on 4 of these thumbnails, I am taken to a page displaying just that selected thumbnail. I can then choose to make a long press to get 'Play/Queue next/Queue last' options or I can just tap it to open up a full list of all the tracks. This is the expected behaviour. The 5th thumbnail is for Idomeneo. If I tap that I am taken straight to the track listing, which is not what I want.

So far, I have failed to see any difference in the metadata settings for Idomeneo compared to the other 4 Mozart operas, but something must be different. Can anyone suggest what that might be?


The above highlighted actions and responses appear to be the same.
One is expected, the other not wanted. Confused?

Control point?
Screen prints?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed to track down inconsistent metadata setting - Alandbush - 16-02-2021 01:02

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)