|
BubbleUPnP Server
|
|
05-02-2021, 14:42
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BubbleUPnP Server
(05-02-2021 10:01)bubbleguuum Wrote: I have edited the BubbleUPnP Server doc page for Java on Syno. Interesting thank you. I looked at the logs on my NAS and noticed it was full of references to one television in the house, a Sony. I've been into the menu of that TV and switched off the render function, It didn't prevent casting from my iPad so fingers crossed. A couple of common lines from that log... [q@9503356 name: 'BRAVIA-4K-GB-df7cb80f3c000b1812e9a0905d01b943._%%20622B82-AACA-48A2-8067-81233EAC85E9._sub._googlecast._tcp.local.' address: '/192.168.1.74:8009 ' status: 'NO DNS state: probing 1 task: null', has data and I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request to {}->http://192.168.1.74:8008: Connection reset As regards installing the oracle version of java on a DS 214+ I have no idea which version of java to install or how. I've not been able to find any helpfull information about this. Bob. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



