|
minim server java for synology drive
|
|
16-01-2021, 17:57
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
minim server java for synology drive
Hello: I have a lumin audio streamer. It suggest that I use minim server for this the model of the nas is (DS123+) it has the latest synology software upgrade. however I cannot get
the java from oracle, it may have be discontinued from their site. the link you have opens up the site but the file does not download, I called oracle but they have no phone support for java. Due you have any idea where the file can be obtained other than oracle. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
minim server java for synology drive - keithz - 16-01-2021 17:57
RE: minim server java for synology drive - simoncn - 16-01-2021, 18:07
RE: minim server java for synology drive - keithz - 16-01-2021, 19:08
RE: minim server java for synology drive - keithz - 16-01-2021, 19:11
RE: minim server java for synology drive - Alandbush - 16-01-2021, 18:33
RE: minim server java for synology drive - keithz - 16-01-2021, 19:09
RE: minim server java for synology drive - keithz - 16-01-2021, 21:52
RE: minim server java for synology drive - simoncn - 16-01-2021, 23:31
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



