|
Artwork - special characters
|
|
09-01-2021, 20:57
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Artwork - special characters
Hello Simon,
I experimented a bit with the new artwork-feature that MinimServer 2 introduced. It works very well and pointed to quite a few tagging mistakes that my library still has ;-) Doing so I noticed that the artwork for artists whose names contain special characters which are not usable in filenames (for example " / ? : ) aren't recognised. Examples are "AC/CD" or "Therapy?". This is quite logic in the way the feature works, but is there a workaround? I know that I can set the indexArtwork option to "all", but I would prefer having a complete set of artwork. Best regards Lakorus |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Artwork - special characters - Lakorus - 09-01-2021 20:57
RE: Artwork - special characters - simoncn - 09-01-2021, 23:10
RE: Artwork - special characters - Lakorus - 10-01-2021, 16:04
RE: Artwork - special characters - simbun - 10-01-2021, 10:51
RE: Artwork - special characters - Peter StreamMagic - 10-01-2021, 15:00
RE: Artwork - special characters - simbun - 10-01-2021, 16:31
RE: Artwork - special characters - Peter StreamMagic - 10-01-2021, 16:54
RE: Artwork - special characters - simbun - 10-01-2021, 17:49
RE: Artwork - special characters - Peter StreamMagic - 10-01-2021, 18:22
RE: Artwork - special characters - simbun - 10-01-2021, 18:45
RE: Artwork - special characters - HardBop - 17-01-2021, 08:41
RE: Artwork - special characters - simbun - 17-01-2021, 09:50
RE: Artwork - special characters - HardBop - 17-01-2021, 10:53
RE: Artwork - special characters - simoncn - 17-01-2021, 13:00
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



