|
Genre missing in home scren
|
|
04-01-2021, 16:59
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Genre missing in home scren
Hi,
I have set up MinimServer some time ago with few dozens of my ripped CD's to check how it works with Google Chromecast and Lumin player that I took for a test. All of the albums are displayed in folders but for some reason GENRE folder is missing although it is set up within indexTags. The folder doesn't show up in Windows' network locations and in both DLNA renderers I have checked ( Bubble UNPN and HiFi Cast ) Strangely though, the same data base set up from within Twonky shows genre, also Lumin's android software shows genre. Am I missing somethng or doing something wrong ? I will apppreciate yor help - genre is the most important tag for me while searching music. Thanks Rafal |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Genre missing in home scren - basil102 - 04-01-2021 16:59
RE: Genre missing in home scren - simoncn - 04-01-2021, 23:15
RE: Genre missing in home scren - basil102 - 05-01-2021, 00:03
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



