|
Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
|
|
10-11-2020, 16:49
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020 16:50 by david.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible
Since my upgrade to MinimServer2 I am unable to access the processes tab of the resource monitor from my Synology desktop. When I click this tab it shows the error message "The operation failed. Please log in to DSM again and retry".
When I stop MinimServer I am able to access the tab without any problem (and without logging out and in). As soon as I start MinimServer again, the error message returns. Does anyone else have the same issue, and maybe already a solution? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - david - 10-11-2020 16:49
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - simoncn - 10-11-2020, 17:48
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - david - 10-11-2020, 19:56
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - simoncn - 10-11-2020, 22:36
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - david - 10-11-2020, 22:58
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - simoncn - 11-11-2020, 10:38
RE: Synology process tab in resource monitor not accessible - david - 11-11-2020, 10:45
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



