|
Sorting selections
|
|
08-11-2020, 22:14
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Sorting selections
(08-11-2020 20:44)RSJ Wrote: Thank you @simbun, but I am not sure I understand how to add this to tagUpdate. I'd recommend you to read the linked to tagUpdate documentation as it will tell you in more detail what's going on, and what's possible, but in a nutshell: Create a text file somewhere on the MinimServer machine and add the following text to it: Code: @GENRE=ClassicalThis instructs MinimServer to add a virtual tag (with a value of 1) called OPERASICAL to all the music files that have a GENRE of Classical or Opera. In the MinimServer configuration, under Advanced > tagUpdate, put the location of the file you created earlier. A restart/rescan is probably required. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



