|
Index Artwork
|
|
03-11-2020, 19:24
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Index Artwork
(02-11-2020 22:14)simoncn Wrote: I don't see any reasonable way to do this. MinimServer doesn't know about or assume any relationships between different folders in your library, so it doesn't know that the parent of your album folder is an artist folder. OK I understand. If you were to implement the searching of subfolders then you could specify the index artwork as the root of the music database and then it would see all subfolders. In my case I would still have to rename the jpg's to the artist name so not much of an advantage. I did last night start work on a folder of artist images - it will take some time but it works well and I will continue. Could I encourage you to implement images for the top layer (albums items playlists artist date genre etc) as this will make browsing a much more pleasant experience. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



