|
Sort By Date Added
|
|
02-11-2020, 17:05
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sort By Date Added
Hi all. Three ideas, particularly for those using Mediamonkey.
You can set one of the custom tags to an added date. I for example set Custom 1 to "Year.Month" where the tag is for Nov 2020: "2020.11". It's then very easy to create auto playlists in Mediamonkey to view your music by date added, in a tree - although you need to create each month's playlist. I've been doing this for 10 years+ so not much work for me each month but it could be a pain if you're starting now. The other option for viewing in a year/month tree would be to use Magic Nodes (a Mediamonkey addin) and some clever settings. For eg I have the below for Year Bough - Genre - Album: Bought - Genre - Album|Icon:Top level|Child of:Playlists|Position:Before\<Custom 1|Trim:2>\<Genre>\<Album artist with album> In order to actually CREATE the Year.Month tag I suspect you could use RegEx Find and Replace (another MM addin) to read the added to library tag and insert something into Custom 1/ whatever. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



