Post Reply 
License Error 2:9255 6942
22-09-2020, 20:48
Post: #12
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942
I don't think the QNAP license manager is involved in this situation.

I have had a previous report of a problem like this. It was reported on macOS but could possibly occur on any Unix-based or Linux-based system such as QNAP QTS. This problem was fixed in MinimServer 2.0.12 update 161. As you were running an older version of MinimServer 2 when the problem occurred, I think this could be the same problem.

Please make sure that both your QNAPs are updated to MinimServer 2.0.12 update 161 (or later). If you experience the problem again after doing this, please let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
License Error 2:9255 6942 - golke53 - 12-09-2020, 17:45
RE: License Error 2:9255 6942 - simoncn - 22-09-2020 20:48

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)