|
Minim wishlist
|
|
23-06-2013, 14:52
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Minim wishlist
(23-06-2013 13:50)Alekz Wrote: Since the thread is called "wish list"... Thanks for these suggestions. See responses below. Quote:o- Variable transcoding buffer? I have experimented with different buffer sizes and I haven't found any benefit from varying the size. Do you have real-world experience of a situation where the current buffer size has caused a problem? Quote:o- One single connection to support gapless playback for devices that do not support gapless "by default" (e.g. PS Audio PerfectWave DAC)? This doesn't work with UPnP control points because they send a separate HTTP GET request for each track. Quote:o- APE (MonkeyAudio) and WV support? It is unlikely that APE will be supported. What is WV? Quote:o- CUE support? I would like to add this, but I haven't investigated how difficult it would be. Quote:o- Simple Web-GUI? I don't think it's "simple" to provide the equivalent of UPnP control point functionality. I would like to add a simple web GUI for configuration (similar to MinimWatch). |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help


What about ....
