|
The control app thread
|
|
08-09-2020, 08:29
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The control app thread
Has anyone tried mconnect?
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mconnect-p...d503760460 I am using the Lite version at this stage. I really like the way it presents Qobuz. Don't like the fact that it cannot find or add to the Linn streamer's internal playlist. (As far as I can find). Also not much use on a large collection without a Search function. Or if it has these features it is not easy to use! But I love trying all new apps, still nothing to rival Lumin IMHO. Incidentally, following Simon's guidance, since I put in - Title.displayFormat={$title^$composer^ [^]} in Tagformat, Lumin has got even more wonderful, showing composers next to song titles. Donuk drab downtown York |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



