Post Reply 
Minim wishlist
17-06-2013, 12:56
Post: #8
RE: Minim wishlist
(17-06-2013 09:20)whgmkeller Wrote:  Simon,

Any chance that you you can / want to give us some insight in the Minimserver development roadmap? It would be great if you could share what you are working on for the coming versions.

Also, maybe we shuld make this pos a "sticky" :-)

Greetz, Willem

The roadmap is deliberately flexible so that I can react to user bug reports and feature requests as they arise. Also, I'm very reluctant to be specific about what might be coming and when it might come because this would create expectations that I might not be able to achieve. This is because some planned new features might seem simple at first sight but actually turn out to be much more difficult than expected. Also, I sometimes implement a new feature and decide that I don't like the result or that a different approach would be better.

When I am confident about doing something in the next release, I post that here. For other things that I would like to do at some point, I usually say that I hope to provide them in a future release. This isn't exactly a roadmap, but it gives some idea about what features might be added in the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Minim wishlist - magister - 08-06-2013, 16:45
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 08-06-2013, 17:10
RE: Minim wishlist - magister - 08-06-2013, 17:49
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 08-06-2013, 18:50
RE: Minim wishlist - wappinghigh - 16-06-2013, 23:34
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 17-06-2013, 08:48
RE: Minim wishlist - whgmkeller - 17-06-2013, 09:20
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 17-06-2013 12:56
RE: Minim wishlist - wappinghigh - 17-06-2013, 23:58
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 23-06-2013, 13:50
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 23-06-2013, 14:52
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 23-06-2013, 23:07
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 24-06-2013, 09:18
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 24-06-2013, 10:17
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 24-06-2013, 17:37
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 24-06-2013, 22:55
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 24-06-2013, 23:26
RE: Minim wishlist - Oliviander - 25-06-2013, 00:26
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 25-06-2013, 09:57
RE: Minim wishlist - bubbleguuum - 25-06-2013, 10:11
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 24-06-2013, 10:20
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 24-06-2013, 17:44
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 24-06-2013, 23:20
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 25-06-2013, 00:21
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 26-06-2013, 11:44
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 25-06-2013, 13:13
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 25-06-2013, 14:54
RE: Minim wishlist - Rairwave - 25-06-2013, 20:00
RE: Minim wishlist - bbrip - 25-06-2013, 20:52
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 25-06-2013, 21:31
RE: Minim wishlist - Rairwave - 25-06-2013, 22:03
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 25-06-2013, 22:56
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 26-06-2013, 00:10
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 26-06-2013, 17:04
RE: Minim wishlist - Alekz - 30-06-2013, 12:32
RE: Minim wishlist - magister - 30-06-2013, 13:33
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 30-06-2013, 14:25
RE: Minim wishlist - lg.lindstrom - 17-04-2015, 11:45
RE: Minim wishlist - DavidHB - 17-04-2015, 11:57
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 18-04-2015, 23:06
RE: Minim wishlist - lg.lindstrom - 19-04-2015, 12:05
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 19-04-2015, 16:25
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 17-04-2015, 12:33
RE: Minim wishlist - lg.lindstrom - 17-04-2015, 18:47
RE: Minim wishlist - krutsch - 18-04-2015, 05:03
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 18-04-2015, 23:02
RE: Minim wishlist - tboooe - 21-04-2015, 15:09
RE: Minim wishlist - lg.lindstrom - 21-04-2015, 15:30
RE: Minim wishlist - DavidHB - 21-04-2015, 16:18
RE: Minim wishlist - tboooe - 21-04-2015, 16:26
RE: Minim wishlist - DavidHB - 21-04-2015, 17:19
RE: Minim wishlist - simoncn - 21-04-2015, 21:17

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)