|
General ETA for web interface
|
|
27-07-2020, 13:06
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: General ETA for web interface
(27-07-2020 12:15)simoncn Wrote: It is hard to say when this will happen as it depends on many things. At present all my time is taken up with making MinimServer 2 available on all platforms and supporting users who have problems or questions. Thanks for your prompt reply I will shortly be retiring my 2010 MacBook as I use my iPad Pro & iPhone almost 100% of the time and I have no plans to get another computer. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
General ETA for web interface - Blueberry Gossip - 27-07-2020, 11:41
RE: General ETA for web interface - simoncn - 27-07-2020, 12:15
RE: General ETA for web interface - Blueberry Gossip - 27-07-2020 13:06
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



