|
0.72 incorrect value for Date tag errors
|
|
16-06-2013, 21:34
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: 0.72 incorrect value for Date tag errors
(16-06-2013 17:33)simoncn Wrote:(16-06-2013 15:51)macrotech Wrote: I get that, but I'm still trying to understand where these tags are set in the first place. All my CDs are ripped with dbPoweramp. Is it that that is setting the incorrect date tags, or is just reading from the CD directly? Either way there's an awful lot of non-conformance going on! It's not a huge proportion of the CDs, but I tried two of them and AMG is giving the "yyyy mm" format. Interestingly, in both cases, Music Brainz had a "yyyy mm dd" format. From now on, I'll try and remember to check the date before I rip. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



