|
Sort By Date Added
|
|
13-06-2020, 08:52
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sort By Date Added
This may have been highlighted before but the way in which I identify recently added albums is as follows:
I created a tag called "TAGGINGTIME" in index tags in minimserver. I then use MP3tag to add the taggging date for newly downloaded/ripped CD albums. Taggingtime is one of the dropdowns in MP3tag. Format for entry is - YYYYMMDD in that order. Subsequent albums for that month are then added but with the same day. This gives a month by month view of added albums. So for this month (June 2020) I would use 20200601 for every album added in June. For July I would use 20200701...and so on. Obviously if you use the actual date of adding an album e.g. 20200613, then you'd be creating a different folder for each day, which I don't think anyone would want. I actually picked this idea up from the Forum and it has been working for me for over a year. Hope this helps. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



