Post Reply 
Admin Interface
09-06-2013, 09:47
Post: #2
RE: Admin Interface
(09-06-2013 08:39)triplem Wrote:  Hi there,

I just installed Minimserver on my Linux box and I am really impressed. Without any knowledge about upnp and reading just one Web page I was able to access my music collection via this protocol in a nice and clean manner. I have tagged my whole collection with beets and puddletagger and a couple of home made scripts. So thanks for your efforts.

One thing I would like to see is an admin interface. On my Box the Gui seems to be not working, in that a popup comes up and when I press on it, it disappears. IMHO it would be a good idea to provide this kind of Interface via a web interface.

What do you think?

I'm hoping to add a web interface in a future release. For now, it's important to solve your GUI problem so that you can use all the features of MinimServer.

What Linux distribution are you running? What do you see in the popup before it disappears?

Do you see an icon with a minim symbol in the system tray (menu bar)? If so, try right-clicking on the minim icon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Admin Interface - triplem - 09-06-2013, 08:39
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 09-06-2013 09:47
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 09-06-2013, 09:59
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 09-06-2013, 21:16
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 10-06-2013, 11:13
RE: Admin Interface - audio_elf - 09-06-2013, 17:23
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 10-06-2013, 19:28
RE: Admin Interface - simoncn - 10-06-2013, 21:55
RE: Admin Interface - triplem - 11-06-2013, 08:46

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)