Post Reply 
Announcing MinimServer 2 for QNAP
27-04-2020, 11:31
Post: #6
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2 for QNAP
Simon,

Tried installing V2 this morning. It appeared to go OK however could not see it in MinimWatch and could not access it through the browser. I have currently reverted to 0.8 and all is OK. I did that in part to see if I'd changed some access setting on the QNAP which would make it undiscoverable.

I was installing it on a QNAP 559 Pro II running 4.2.6.

I tried installing it a couple of times, also tried rebooting the QNAP.

I have attached:
  • The status from QNAP when I clicked on MinimServer
  • The system log from the QNAP
  • A MinimServer crash log
  • MinimServer status from QNAP for 8.5.2

Let me know if you need anything else.


Attached File(s)
.zip  M2.zip (Size: 316.75 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing MinimServer 2 for QNAP - Peter@57m - 27-04-2020 11:31

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)