|
Sorting glitch/problem
|
|
04-03-2020, 18:07
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sorting glitch/problem
Hello Simon, thanks for your help.
I have removed the lines from the sorting.txt so the problem returns. Once done the artist (Ryan Adams) is under A in albums, artists & all artists. I have checked Tags and only Artist is completed. Sorry bit unsure to what I have done wrong. Thanks again for any help Ged |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Sorting glitch/problem - redged - 04-03-2020, 13:37
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - simoncn - 04-03-2020, 16:04
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - redged - 04-03-2020, 16:49
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - simoncn - 04-03-2020, 17:45
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - redged - 04-03-2020 18:07
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - simoncn - 04-03-2020, 18:30
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - redged - 04-03-2020, 18:48
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - simoncn - 04-03-2020, 20:35
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - redged - 05-03-2020, 09:32
RE: Sorting glitch/problem - simoncn - 05-03-2020, 10:08
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



