Post Reply 
Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1 [SOLVED!]
29-02-2020, 18:41
Post: #22
RE: Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1
(29-02-2020 16:48)GreenMtnGringo Wrote:  Peter and David: I am envious of the ease with which you were able to install 2.0.6. I guess maybe the problem is on my end after all. Simon, sorry I doubted your prognosis. Any further proposed fixes would be most welcome. Thanks.

I hesitated for a few days after reading your post but then decided to try, installed no problem.

I didn't post that it worked for me here as I didn't want to rub salt in the wound Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1 - Peter@57m - 29-02-2020 18:41

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)