|
Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1 [SOLVED!]
|
|
29-02-2020, 05:18
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2020 12:17 by GreenMtnGringo.)
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1
Hi Simon. No problems with Internet speed (500+ Mbps) or connectivity. I regularly transfer -- via WiFi and without interruption -- files to the Melco in batches that are more than 100x the size of the twice-failed 16MB v2.0.6 download. The only USB peripheral connected to the Melco is my DAC. While anything is possible, I suppose, I do not think my Internet connection or the USB-connected DAC is the issue, and it is somewhat rich that Melco would suggest as much given that its $5,000 high-tech box goes kablooey when a 16MB update fails to complete. I know v3.92b is beta firmware, but a disabled power button is a bridge too far in my view.
I will stick with MS2 for now, but I think I will wait for v2.0.7 and/or v3.92-final before I attempt another MS2 update. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I hope a solution is on the horizon. Melco HA-N1ZH60 Mk1 (MinimServer 2.2) → USB → Luxman D-07X Black Edition Centennial SACD Player/DAC → XLR → Mark Levinson No. 523 → RCA → JL Audio E-Sub e110 (active crossover @ 100 Hz) → RCA → Bryston 4B3 (Cubed) → Magnepan .7 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



