Post Reply 
Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1 [SOLVED!]
26-02-2020, 10:55
Post: #4
RE: Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1
I have not seen this myself and I don't know what could cause it. I suggest you do the following:

1) If you still have access to the Melco shared folder, copy the files in the MinimServer subfolder to another computer. These files might provide some clues to the cause of the problem.

2) Pull out the power cord. This will not cause any permament damage. The power could drop at any time and no device should be designed in a way that a power failure causes damage.

3) Power on the Melco. From the front panel, run Support > Internal Drive Check and post the results here.

4) If no errors are reported for the drive check, retry the 2.0.6 installation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Seemingly Serious Problem Updating to MS2 v2.0.6 in Melco N1Z/1 - simoncn - 26-02-2020 10:55

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)