|
Minimwatch stopped working immediately as scanning was completed
|
|
09-12-2019, 20:24
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Minimwatch stopped working immediately as scanning was completed
(09-12-2019 09:39)simoncn Wrote: The value 255.255.255.0 is not the correct subnet value. It is a subnet mask, which is not the same thing. Thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both two Javas and Minimwatch. I've realised the correct value for the property in question is not the same as the subnet mask. The very short period Minimwatch was actually green it had 192.168.0.1 written there. Now, however, I've reinstalled Minimwatch a thousand times. and trying to do it now proceeds as normal through the install process, but the resulting program never launches. How would I go about fixing a problem like that ? I've used both Iobit Uninstaller, which is more thorough, and its own uninstall interface. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



